Boca Grande is a small island town located in Southwest Florida. It is known for its beautiful beaches, clear water, and luxury homes. The town is also home to a number of historical sites, including the Gasparilla Inn & Club and the Boca Grande Lighthouse.
A mother and daughter trip to Boca Grande is a great way to relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery. The town has something to offer everyone, from shopping and dining to golfing and fishing. Here is a sample itinerary for a 3-day trip to Boca Grande:
- Arrive in Boca Grande and check into your hotel or vacation rental.
- Spend the afternoon relaxing on the beach or swimming in the Gulf of Mexico.
- In the evening, have dinner at one of the many restaurants on Gasparilla Island such as The Temptation.
- Ride your golf cart into town and try an Acai Bowl and an Iced Coconut Cold Brew at Bella Vida.
- Visit the Gasparilla Inn & Club, a historic resort that has been welcoming guests since 1913.
- Take a walk through the Gasparilla Island Historical Museum to learn about the town’s history.
- Have lunch at the Pink Elephant, a popular spot for both burgers and seafood.
- In the afternoon, go golfing at the Gasparilla Inn & Club Golf Course.
- In the evening, enjoy a sunset dinner at the Boca Grande Club with sweeping views of the beach.
- Visit the Boca Grande Lighthouse, which offers stunning views of the Gulf of Mexico.
- Go fishing in the Gulf of Mexico or on the Peace River.
- Have lunch at the Eagle Grille, a popular spot for seafood and drinks.
- In the afternoon, go shopping at the many boutiques and galleries on Gasparilla Island.
- In the evening, enjoy a farewell dinner at one of the many restaurants on Gasparilla Island.
This is just a sample itinerary, and you can customize it to fit your interests and budget. Boca Grande is a great place to relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery. With its many activities and attractions, it is sure to please everyone in the family. Be sure to take lots of pictures and wear something fun like we did.
Here are some tips for planning your trip:
- Book your hotel and flights well in advance, especially if you are traveling during peak season (December-April).
- Pack light clothing, bug spray, sunscreen, and a hat.
- Bring comfortable shoes for walking.
- Be sure to try some of the local seafood, such as grouper and shrimp.
- Don’t forget to relax and enjoy your time in paradise!