Kingsville Ontario is a beautiful town located on the shores of Lake Erie. It is the perfect place to visit for a family vacation, especially over the Fourth of July and Canada Day which is July 1. There are many things to see and do in Kingsville, including dining, wine tasting, going to Pelee Park, picking fruit and playing mini golf and arcade games. In addition, it is also the perfect place to do nothing and just relax while taking in the amazing views of the lake.
If you are looking for a place to stay in Kingsville, there are many great options available. You can rent a cottage, stay in a hotel, or even camp. There are also many bed and breakfasts in the area. We opted for the cottage rental. There are many beautiful cottages available for rent, and they offer a great way to relax and enjoy the outdoors. Many cottages also have access to the lake, so you can go swimming, boating, or fishing. Some even have a pool which is great for cooling off on the hot, summer days.
No matter what you do by day, you will be ready for a delicious meal at night. Kingsville has a great selection of restaurants, so you are sure to find something to your taste. There are many family-friendly restaurants in the area, as well as some more upscale options.
If you are looking for a unique dining experience, you can try wine tasting at one of the many wineries in the area. Kingsville is home to several award-winning wineries, and they offer a variety of tours and tastings. In particular, the Pelee Island Winery has some outstanding whites and a great gift ship. The Lola wine has a unique floral label making it highly giftable for weddings, showers and special events.
Another great activity for families is visiting Pelee Park. Pelee Park is a large park located on the southernmost point of Canada. The park has a variety of activities for families, including hiking, biking, swimming, and fishing. There is also a playground and a picnic area. The Marshland and viewing pavilion are especially beautiful. There is a shuttle that runs regularly to take visitors to the most southern point in Canada. The shuttle is included in the park fee.
If you are looking for something a little more fun, you can play indoor mini golf and arcade games. There are several mini golf courses and arcades in Kingsville and nearby Leamington. This is a great activity for kids of all ages and is essential for rainy days.
Kingsville is a great place to visit for a family vacation. There are many things to see and do, and there is something for everyone. If you visit during Canada Day, you can see the Fireworks show in Leamington. So what are you waiting for? Start planning your trip to Kingsville today!
Here is a sample itinerary for a five-day trip to Kingsville Ontario:
- Arrive in Kingsville and check into your accommodations.
- Visit Zehers for provisions.
- Pour some wine, make a charcuterie board and relax by the lake.
- Have dinner at a local restaurant such as Mettawas Station located in an old train station.
- Go wine tasting at one of the many wineries in the area such as Pelee Island, Mastronardi or Aleksander Estate.
- Have lunch at a winery restaurant such as Paglione
- Pick some fresh fruit at an orchard such as Meleg’s Lakeview Orchard.
- Return to your cottage for family game night, a fire in the firepit and s’mores.
- Sleep in and drive through Tim Hortons for a late breakfast.
- Play mini golf and arcade games at Colasanti’s.
- Have dinner at a family-friendly restaurant such as El Diablo.
- Settle into your cottage and make s’mores and light sparklers.
- Visit Pelee Park and enjoy the beach.
- Have lunch at Freddy’s.
- Go for a hike or bike ride in Pelee Park.
- Grill dinner at home or head out to Banded Goose Brewing for fried perch, chips and a local beer
- Enjoy a leisurely breakfast at your accommodations.
- Check out of your accommodations and head home.
This is just a sample itinerary, and you can customize it to fit your family’s interests and needs. Kingsville is a great place to relax and enjoy the outdoors, so be sure to pack your swimsuit, sunscreen, and a good book!Holiday Inn Express| Click Here